Despite Karl having a nasty accident on Friday night and needing A&E treatment plus his car breaking down on the A470 we have managed to still get up the allotment!!
I decided to cycle up (which nearly killed me!) and I managed to get a decent frame of netting around the broad beans. I've also replanted where the beans didn't quite make it through.
Karl carried on digging, hoeing and planting whilst Emily joined us for the afternoon and helped water all the seeds and detangle some wire. I think we will have good broad beans this year - I can feel it!
I've also put some seeds in trays in the plastic greenhouse: Mostly Leeks, Cherry Tomatoes and Pumpkins at the moment. I plan to do some french beans, butternut squashes and some peas soon. :)