Got the worst of a cold this week which isn't any fun but I still managed to get some work done at A21. (Most of it down to Karl tho as he's put in 500% more work than me!)
- Everything has been watered - twice. Plus it rained.
- We've taken about 7 wheelbarrow loads of wood chips from the top of the hill to the plot. It was FREE!
- Dug the trenches for the runner beans. (put decomposed composting material and newspaper in trenches to keep soil very moist and full of rotting nutrients)
- Karl planted sunflowers, red onions plus some other flowers. (sorry - can't remember name!) Plus some Pink banana Squash?!
- Trimmed the rhubarb. (Going to make crumble I think?!)
- Made some more space for potato growing. (half finished)
- Moved the broad beans further into the frame as the birds are pecking at the sides by the netting!
- Kindly received 4 courgette plants from A23. Currently in my mini greenhouse.
- Had more mulch dumped at the front of plot for weed control.
- Had wellie compliments from neighbour. :)